"A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men
from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government."
(Thomas Jefferson)


Friday, June 22, 2012

Have a Great Weekend!

Taking today and the rest of the weekend off from posting due to family coming in for the weekend.  I leave you with the following to ponder:

Why is the same email keeps being sent out by the various sites?  My solution was to stop getting any emails from them.  I don't care if they have the email that is going to defeat Obama with the video that I have seen appear in my inbox at least 40 times or Rand Paul has a petition that I have probably seen over 50 times.  The same emails from numerous sites has totally turned a lot of people off.

Have you tried getting off an email list for a campaign only to have another email pop up with a different address? How about getting snail mail in my mailbox addressed to me in a variety of ways and now to my Mom who has been dead for several years all asking for donations for Romney?  The fact that he is not bringing in the small donors of the GOP is borne out in my mailbox.  Had 11 requests for donations between the RNC which Romney now sends and the Romney camp in one week.  Looks like they are helping make the Post Office solvent.

I was complaining to the woman who delivers our mail after she had put five pieces of mail in my mailbox from Romney.  She suggested I put through a shredder and use them on the garden instead of filling up the landfill.  Good point!   That was after Romney decided he did not like civil service, police, fire, or teachers -- too many of us.

Will be back Monday with the facts on jobs being sent overseas by Romney when he was head of Bain Capital yet he campaigns in the same states he took their jobs and sent them to India and China.  

Have a terrific weekend!


No comments: