"A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men
from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government."
(Thomas Jefferson)


Thursday, December 15, 2011

Twelve Days of Clarity - Day Eleven - A 2012 Take on the 12 Days of Christmas

Twelve Days of Clarity - Day Eleven - A 2012 Take on the 12 Days of Christmas

by ThinkFirst Email
Twelve Days of Clarity
Day Eleven



On the First Day of Clarity the campaign gave to me: A president who cares nothing about me.


On the Second Day of Clarity the campaign gave to me: Double-down on Romneycare, and a president who cares nothing about me.


On the Third Day of Clarity the campaign gave to me: Three one-term governors, double-down on Romneycare, and a president who cares nothing about me.


On the Forth Day of Clarity the campaign gave to me: Four coo-coo birds (Bachmann, Huntsman, Johnson, & Paul), three one-term governors, double-down on Romneycare, and a president who cares nothing about me.


On the Fifth Day of Clarity the campaign gave to me: Five Herman flings, four coo-coo birds, three one-term govs, double-down on Romneycare, and a president who cares nothing about me.


On the Sixth Day of Clarity the campaign gave to me: Six Gingrich pay-schemes, five Herman flings, four coo-coo birds, three one-term govs, double-down on Romneycare, and a president who cares nothing about me.


On the Seventh Day of Clarity the campaign gave to me: Seven Santorum sayings, six Gingrich pay-schemes, five Herman flings, four coo-coo birds, three one-term govs, double-down on Romneycare, and a president who cares nothing about me.


On the Eighth Day of Clarity the campaign gave to me: Eight MSM’s a-lying, seven Santorum sayings, six Gingrich pay-schemes, five Herman flings, four coo-coo birds, three one-term govs, double-down on Romneycare, and a president who cares nothing about me.


On the Ninth Day of Clarity the campaign gave to me: 9-9-9 scheme gone-missing, eight MSM’s a-lying, seven Santorum sayings, six Gingrich pay-schemes, five Herman flings, four coo-coo birds (Bachmann, Johnson, Paul), three one-term govs, double-down on Romneycare, and a president who cares nothing about me.


On the Tenth Day of Clarity the campaign gave to me: Trump’s mouth a-flapping, 9-9-9 scheme gone-missing, eight MSM’s a-lying, seven Santorum sayings, six Gingrich pay-schemes, five Herman flings, four coo-coo birds (Bachmann, Johnson, Paul), three one-term govs, double-down on Romneycare, and a president who cares nothing about me.


On the Eleventh Day of Clarity the campaign gave to me: Eleven pundits prattling, Trump’s mouth a-flapping, 9-9-9 scheme gone-missing, eight MSM’s a-lying, seven Santorum sayings, six Gingrich pay-schemes, five Herman flings, four coo-coo birds (Bachmann, Johnson, Paul), three one-term govs, double-down on Romneycare, and a president who cares nothing about me.


On the Twelfth Day of Clarity the campaign gave to me: Twelve-point lead for Perry, pundits prattling, Trump’s mouth a-flapping, 9-9-9 scheme gone-missing, eight MSM’s a-lying, seven Santorum sayings, six Gingrich pay-schemes, five Herman flings, four coo-coo birds (Bachmann, Johnson, Paul), three one-term govs, double-down on Romneycare, and a president who cares nothing about me.

No comments: