"A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men
from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government."
(Thomas Jefferson)


Wednesday, October 7, 2009

ATLAS EXCLUSIVE: ACORN Threw Out Republican Voter

Once again we ask, "Why is ACORN a non-profit?" Non-profits are not supposed to be involved in partisan political politics but it doesn't get any more partisan then throwing out Republican registrations by ACORN employees. How many close races did some current members of Congress win because of ACORN voter fraud? When you have ACORN voter fraud in a State like Oklahoma, you probably have it in every state.

When is the Federal Government going to launch a RICO investigation as state after state has the same problems with ACORN? We are not holding our breath as US Attorney General Holder and President Obama are well aware of ACORN voter fraud. ACORN received almost $1M from the Obama campaign but we are expected to believe that his campaign didn't know a thing about the voter fraud which has been going on for years. Someone in his campaign had to know what ACORN was doing and where they needed to register the most fraudulent voters who then had people vote for them. Want to end voter fraud, require picture ID's and do away with motor voter where no identification is required.

In Oklahoma's case it was two State Senate races the Dems needed to keep in order to continue to control the OK Board of Elections, but it didn't work and for the first time in State History, Republicans control the State Election Board appointees the County Election Boards unless every elected County office is a Democrat. The one Senate race where all the records were found was won by a Republican by 70+ votes so they didn't fraud enough votes to pull it off.

This is beyond disgusting and people should be put in jail for frauding election laws and calling into question the outcomes of elections due to voter fraud like we are some 3rd World Country or is that what this Administration wants.

ATLAS EXCLUSIVE: ACORN Threw Out Republican Voter Registrations
Oct 6, 2009

An Atlas exclusive with a former ACORN employee.

In February of 2008, Fathiyyah Muhammad of Jacksonville, Florida, heard that ACORN was paying three dollars for each vote you could register. Fatiyyah claims she registered voters for Acorn there (at three dollars each), but that the group threw out her votes and fired her when she brought them GOP registrations.
This is another nail in the coffin of the community organizers and their stealth agenda.

(snip)


Pamela: Have you worked with ACORN in the past, is this your first experience with them?

Fathiyyah Muhammad: This is my first experience. This actually, I believe about February or March, this was before Obama got the nomination, long before then. So I really was... I'm a Republican, and this was the first time that I voted for a Democrat since JFK. I heard about this group that was paying $3.00 per person, to go out and to get people to sign up to vote. So I went over, I thought that well this is a good way to make some money because I know everybody, you know. I went over there and this guy signed me up and everything and gave me my little pad all this stuff. Well I went out and got a lot of people, homeless people, but of course I signed everybody up as a Republican, and I would have put people had they been Democrats. So I showed what I had and he said NO NO, you a fraud, there can't be any black Republicans, and Oh, he just kind of hung me out to dry. He took my papers, didn't pay me anything and I just left, I just figured that this is just another scam. So when I heard, recently about this, all of the problems they were having.....

Pamela: ACORN has been doing this a long time. I mean look, it was already back in November of 2006 when they were indicted on some 40 000 illegal registrations, and that was before any...this organization, the racketeering of this organization goes back some time, it's not new, but the discovery..

Fathiyyah Muhammad: I know, I'm learning all about it, since this new revelation, really reading and checking up on it. I mean I can't believe that they got away with it for so long.

Excerpt: See Atlas Shrugs for Full Article

No comments: