1) Circa 1994/1995, Bill Ayers ghostwrites Dreams from My Father.
2) Barack Hussein Obama Jr thereby agrees to the publication of a fictional account of his own life, which includes a tale of a bogus Caucasian girlfriend who is in fact based on William Ayers's memories of his deceased lover, Diana Oughton.
3) Diana Oughton has perished in the Greenwich Village townhouse explosion of 1970, and Ayers has gone on to marry Bernardine Dohrn [Ohrnstein] during his period in hiding.
4) Bernadine Dohrn [Ohrnstein] has received her JD in 1967, from the University of Chicago Law School, but does not return to gainful employment until circa 1984, when she finds work at Sidley-Austin, LLP, of Chicago.
5) During her time at Sidley-Austin, Bernadine Dohrn [Ohrnstein] works with a young intern and lawyer named Michelle LaVaughn Robinson.
6) Since 1965, Newton Minow has been a partner & senior counsel at Sidley-Austin.
7) Circa 1987/1988, Newton Minow's daughter, Martha, is instrumental [along with Ayers and Khalid Al-Mansour] in getting Barack Hussein Obama Jr admitted to Harvard Law School.
8) Now fast forward to 2007 & 2008 & 2009, when Goldman Sachs bets its portfolio of Liar Loans against the short-traders then coordinates the Obama campaign from within the Bush Treasury Department and sabotages the McCain campaign from within the Bush Treasury Department and hoodwinks George Bush into signing the TARP and receives tens of billions of dollars stolen from the American taxpayer and laundered through AIG and emerges from the collapse of the markets as the dominant force in NYSE program trading and transforms those tens of billions of dollars [stolen from the American taxpayer] into record bonus payouts in the middle of the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression.
9) In July of 2009, Matt Taibbi publishes a blistering exposé of Goldman Sachs.
10) Nell Minow, daughter of Newton and sister of Martha, is immediately dispatched to spearhead the campaign to destroy Matt Taibbi.
11) Meanwhile, Goldman Sachs, along with subprime lender Credit Suisse, has come to dominate a particularly odious form of chicanery known as DARK POOL TRADING.
12) In turn, Credit Suisse's Steven Koch has been a major donor to the Obama campaign, leading bundling efforts which run from at least March of 2007 all the way through to December 26, 2008 [at which time he is joined by Goldman Sachs's Bruce A. Heyman and Sidley-Austin's John Levi].
13) In the meantime, Bernardine Dohrn [Ohrnstein] has found work as an Associate Professor at Northwestern University School of Law.
14) And in 1998, Bernardine Dohrn [Ohrnstein] delivers the paper "Another Kind of Innocence: Children and the Death Penalty" at the National Conference on the Death Penalty and the Wrongfully Convicted, Northwestern University School of Law, Chicago, IL.
15) But Credit Suisse's Steven Koch sits on the Advisory Board of the Center on Wrongful Convictions at Northwestern University School of Law, is on the Honor Roll of Non-Alumni Donors of the Friends of Northwestern University School of Law, and is a member of the John Henry Wigmore Club of Donors to the Northwestern University School of Law.
16) And Steven Koch serves as a member of the Law School Visiting Committee of the University of Chicago Law School, which has employed Barack Hussein Obama Jr as an untenured lecturer.
17) And finally, Steven Koch has served as a member of the Board of Trustees of Francis W Parker School, while William Ayers, on the other hand, is a Consulting Editor of Francis W Parker's Schools Journal, he has published the paper, A Single Spark Can Start a Prairie Fire: Teaching Toward Transformation, in Vol. 3, No. 2 of Schools Journal, and his Curriculum Vitae indicates the following presentations: The Art of the Personal Essay: Writing Our Lives Francis Parker School, Chicago, IL, October 19, 2004; Writing Our Lives, Francis W. Parker School, April 19, 2004; Fugitive Days - Then and Now, Francis W. Parker School, April 5, 2004; and Hidden Questions, Francis W. Parker School, Chicago, Illinois, December 1, 2000.
I don't know if there are words to describe just how evil these people really are.
This Chicago gang is engaging in levels of villainy which dwarf anything that we have ever seen in American politics.
Democrats were WARNED of Financial crisis and did NOTHING (Fannie/Freddie)
Now when I look back to late 08, I see a lot of interesting things:
September 7, 2008
McCain Moves Ahead 48-45
To this very day, I feel there is something strange about the Paulsen advice to Bush to do the first bailout. Paulsen is a Goldman Sachs guy and so is Schumer. (They are both Democrats) Remember Schumer caused a run on IndyMac late June of 08. I don’t think he is a dumb guy.
IndyMac: Mini Bank Run, Thanks to Schumer (late June of 2008)
I see Goldman Sachs made out like a bandit in the outcome of all of this. I do not know for sure, but I look backward and forward to now and it all makes me wonder. I just did a Google search and found this:
Is Goldman eyeing failed IndyMac?
Per Rep Paul Kanjorski, Democrat, Pennsylvania:
On Thursday Sept 15, 2008 at roughly 11 AM The Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous draw down of money market accounts in the USA to the tune of $550 Billion dollars in a matter of an hour or two. Money was being removed electronically.
Published September 23, 2008 at 2:26 PM
With Goldman Sachs Group Inc. converting itself to a bank holding company to strengthen its future, the New York-based financial institution is said to be on the prowl for deposits, but not necessarily an entire bank. Such speculation has led some in the media to ask whether Goldman could be looking to acquire the assets of failed IndyMac Federal Bank, which has fallen under the control of the FDIC.
Wednesday, September 24th, 2008 at 4:55 pm
Presidential Address: Bush on Economy
Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:48pm EDT
Obama ahead of McCain amid Wall St. turmoil: poll
Glenn Beck Clips 07-15-09 You Won’t BELIEVE The Goldman Sachs Governmental Ties Chart!
George Soros Major Sharehold In IndyMacOneWestBan.html
UPDATE: Received this link http://trueslant.com/matttaibbi/2009/07/07/on-the-everyone-was-doing-it-excuse/ to an article written by Mike Taibbi: July 7, 2009: On The ‘Everyone Was Doing It’ Excuse