"A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men
from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government."
(Thomas Jefferson)


Monday, August 15, 2011

Democrats for Sale Comments and Corrections Guidelines

This is an alert to anyone posting on DfS.  The comments are moderated unless it is a regular poster.  I do not approve comments for articles over 30 days old.  Recently I have been getting comments sent to me for moderation to post to articles that are well over a year old and occasionally to one when this site was first active for the McCain for President campaign and was delving into Obama. 

We appreciate your comments on the articles and feedback as long as it is civil and timely. Went months without moderation until some foul mouth people decided to post comments -- they are not always Democrats because I also go after Republicans.  Some of my nastiest comments and the Malware installed on the site last year didn't come from Democrats but from Republicans because I took on one of their idols.  Elections are rough and tumble and if candidates or their supporters cannot take the heat, then they probably shouldn't be involved.   This idea of kum by ya to fellow Republicans does not prepare a candidate to take on the Democrats.  After what happened last night in Waterloo when two of our candidates were dissed by a third, the gloves are off.  We will have more on that later today. 

Looks to us like Obamabots are now scouring the internet looking for articles against Obama so they can post their version of the facts -- it is not going to work on this site.  The articles over 30 days stand and there will be no comments added.  I am not going to get in a war of words with anyone.  I had one case last year where someone objected to an article right away.  I went back to them and offered space to write an op-ed to correct what was not factual using their verifiable sources.  Never heard back.  I would have printed it in its entirety with no change -- the hang-up was I wanted everything they were debunking sourced.  They disappeared to be never heard from again.

During the McCain campaign we took a break from posting due to several threats we had received as it was determined it wasn't worth continuing to dig up the facts at that time.  We brought the site back to life after Obama was elected and then started appointing his CZARS one who was an avowed Communist. 

If there is a mistake made with an article or sourcing, I will be glad to change whatever is wrong and update as long as there is a legitimate source for me to use to make the change.  Like all people I make mistakes and will own up to them on here.  The reason I use a lot of sources in most of my comments is so that someone can see exactly what was said not just what I think is important.

This time with Governor Perry most likely our nominee any one making a threat against the site or me personally will be dealt with by the authorities.  We are behind the Governor all the way to the White House so if you are one of the ones who threatened this site and me personally in 2008, don't bother this time because this site will not be shut down.  We have a right to our opinion and will voice that opinion. 

I am a long time Rick Perry supporter going back to voting for him in 1990 for Agriculture Commissioner and that continues today.  There is a disclaimer at the bottom of this page that I am not paid by any candidate or their campaign.  What you find here are my opinions and those of some people close to me always with sources or first hand knowledge. 

Have a terrific day! 

Sharon Caliendo
Norman, Oklahoma
Boomer Sooner!

No comments: